Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Weekend update

I went home for the weekend to get out of the city and get a breath of fresh air. It was a nice distraction. I've been dweling with an insane schedule, a new puppy, and a few other side projects. I don't feel overwhelmed in any way, but I don't think it's a smart idea to get caught up in you routine too much. You can start to feel buried by it all. Leaving the city feels great sometimes. Even a day away from it all can make you appreciate it that much more when you get back.

Exciting press releases on bare today. I've seen the new promo and it's absoloutely wonderful! Keep checking for it. It should be up soon.

1 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I don't know if I'm just pathetic, but when I first glanced at this post, all I saw was "new puppy" and it made me happy. Because hello, adorable puppies should make anyone smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home