Sunday, October 14, 2007

bare excitement

Every now and then it hits me just how outrageously excited I am for this album to come out. I know I have said this many times before but all of the performers on this thing are absoloutely incredible.

Like most of the fans, I too am desperately waiting to hear more. Being on another coast and away from all of the production, I don't get to hear much. All of these online promos are a blast for me to see as well.

It's been nearly two months since I recorded and yet every day I feel like I fall more in love with the material. It's such a remarkable piece. I am thrilled to see what happens with it all after the album has been released. Great music should live on...I'm so happy the music from bare is getting the opportunity to do so.

Swinging remains satisfyng. Tomorrow I play the role of Otto again. This means that within a period of about 4 weeks I covered every one of my tracks. That, my friends, is a feat! Haha.

It's nice to have so much to do. It's boring not to be on edge all the time. ;)

8 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

Can't wait for the album to come out!!! And congrats on being so amazing and doing all your roles undoubtably wonderfully!

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Yay! That is all. :)

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger grrrace said...

i can't wait for the bare album. i've been on the site all the time and it looks so fierce. also, i heard that brian is going on as moritz today, which makes me saddies because i want to be there! i'm sure you guys will ~rock it~

also i drew you a very bad picture describing what the day's events will be like.

http://i23.tinypic.com/2qbvcy1.jpg

i hope all your myspace dramas get resolved soon!!

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Keri said...

i am too so excited for this album...and you were amazing as all your parts in spring and i hope the myspace problem clears up soon cuz its upsetting when u dont come out to stage door but i understand your concerns about getting home safe...i hope all turns out well

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Megan Eames said...

i heard you're on for otto because brian is going on for moritz!? i wish i could be there right now.

and i still need to see your georg and ernst! i've seen your otto, hanschen, and melchior and you rocked them all! the fact that you can dominate any role with an hour's notice is incredible.

i hope all of the myspace stuff gets resolved quickly ... i'm sorry you even have to deal with something like that. and you're always so fun to talk to at the stage door so you'll definitely be missed.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Really excited to get this cd the minute it's released, Matt. We've now been lucky enough to see you as Melchior (twice), Otto and Hanschen, and just continue to be so very impressed with you incredible talent and versatility.

Terrible stuff you've been going through with your myspace account, but know that your fans and friends all support you - now more than ever.

Best always, Andy S.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Tamra said...

is it even the 30th already...

not soon enough :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home