Saturday, August 25, 2007

Just wanted to drop a quick update. Things are going spectacularly well in the recording sessions. It's been a thrill working with everyone involved in this album. Today we worked on a couple pivotal tracks...my personal favorite "Queen Mab" and the big one, "Role of a Lifetime." Both went extremely well.

I absoloutely adore being in the studio. There's something really wonderful about being alone in the space and having nothing but the music. The entire experience so far has been nothing but positive. I'll let everyone knows how the rest of the sessions go. I have a couple more days!

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger EndingBloom said...

I'm glad to hear that the recording sessions are going well. It makes me that much more excited for the CD's release. =)

How are you enjoying L.A.?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home