Thursday, July 26, 2007

Since when did August become a busy month?


Somehow I managed to pile a lot more on my plate than I could have ever expected.

This next month is going to be one of the most thrilling, productive, and stressful months of my life. I will be working on several projects...

Spring Awakening is going into vacation month...August is JAM packed with vacations and I will surely be filling in for several of the roles (with the exception of Melchior...sorry guys...It will happen again soon enough!) I have to keep my head clear and focused to make sure that I can perform each of these roles appropriately and do them all justice. It's a mind-blowing thing to just jump in and take on roles that are so perfectly created and beautiful crafted by the actors who play them full-time. It's always a challenge, always a thrill, can be full of highs and full of lows...I have a crazy crazy job, to say the least.

Bye Bye Birdie begins the 6th of August and is going to be a rush of rehearsal leading up to a reading in 2 short weeks. I wish I knew more about what was about to happen...but I don't have a clue. It should be interesting. I love who they've cast...so I trust that it's going to be one hell of a reading.

I also have some VERY exciting news...But I just can't utter a word about it yet! I so wish I could! I should have an official post about it soon...the legistics just need to be worked out, but what I can say is that it's completely unexpected. The project will take place in early September for me...I'll keep you all posted.

I keep thinking that I should take a vacation myself...but how could I miss any of this?

1 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger bwayfan said...

wow, thats so exciting! Who else is doing bye bye birdie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home