Friday, May 18, 2007

The Reminder


I cannot believe how long it takes me to update my blog these days.

If you need a CD, look no further than "The Reminder" by Feist. First of all, let me just say how incredible it is how much her cult following has blossomed into a fairly mainstream following. The music is stunningly gorgeous. I recommend every track. It is one of the best sophomoric efforts I have ever seen. "Better than the first" isn't easy for a lot of bands that make their mark on the first album. Feist did it.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger ~Shannon~ said...

So boredom had me reading some of your old entries before you started making it big. I like all the music suggestions because I am always on a quest to find new (good) music. I was excited when I saw this entry because it brought me back to my time studying abroad. I was visiting cousins in Belfast and ended up raiding their CD's and copying them to my computer, including this one. It's a good album and it's exciting to know someone else appreciates it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home