Friday, March 30, 2007

Homebird


Continuing on the musical guide I've promised...I'd like to bring up another artist.

His name is Foy Vance. I have been listening to a couple of his singles for quite some time now but haven't really gotten the chance to spread the word.

Because of his recent single release on iTunes...and a couple of his songs being played on (dare I say it?) Grey's Anatomy, I get the feeling that he is hard at work on an album.

In the meantime...Check out his myspace.

Myspace.com/foyvance

Listen to homebird. It is a remarkable track. Soulful? Indeed.

3 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Did you see Sara Ramirez from Grey's Anatomy after Sunday's matinee?

I sat near you at the show, I was in the single seat of the first row onstage, in front of the pregnant lady. What an amazing experience! Can't wait to do it again.

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger That Girl Allison said...

Dear Matt,

My name is Allison M. Broder and I am co-producing a benefit concert in early May for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.

My co-producer, Kristen Marie Pilecki and I would like to talk to you about performing in it. We think it'd be great exposure for you, and a lot of fun! The theme is "My First Time," but we're in corporating a lot of "firsts" in it.

My email address is allison.broder@gmail.com, please contact me there if you're interested and we can talk more! I'll hopefully hear from you soon!

Best,
Allison M. Broder
allison.broder@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home