Sunday, September 02, 2007

Back into it all.

This week was crazy. Coming back into the show after being gone only 4 days was so strange. Mainly because 4 cast members left while I was gone. It wasn't bad, it was just different. There is a different energy backstage and on because there is new life. It was all a bit jarring at first, but I think it's a very important thing for the show. Our new Ernst kicked some major ass in his first week of performing.

I'm getting used to "the chair" being my own. I was always a filler for the two stage chairs and went on quite often, but it's a new experience to be in the same one every night now. I keep looking over at Gerard's and thinking...weird...I'm never going to sit THERE again. Haha.

Saturday was wonderful. All ensemble members were on! The show was fantastic and it was a great way to wrap up the week. I think saturday night was my 9th time on for Otto. I've grown quite fond of that role! haha.

A few of you have emailed me on whether or not I will be covering the role of Georg in the near future. Yes I will be. Give me a week. :)

3 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Supple Kaitlin said...

Well I'm glad that you have your own chair now. You were awesome when I saw you as Otto. And as for the new Ernst: I haven't seen him yet but I met him after he and I auditioned and we hung out for like a half hour. He's an awesome person.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You're voice on the Word Of your Body (the reprise after the beating scene) is perfection. Truly.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Brianne said...

Wow...reading this made me realize that with all the times I've seen the show since you've officially been in the ensemble, I haven't actually seen you in your chair! But then I remember that I was lucky enough to see you as Georg and Melchior and I don't feel as bad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home