Wednesday, October 17, 2007

BWW TV Exclusive!


I've been going to Broadwayworld.com...for years now!

I love that website. It was the first Broadway oriented website that posted press photos of me (when I was involved with a NYMF show last summer). Now it's the first Broadway oriented website to post a video of me!

The new bare clip is indeed out! But it's not on the website...

Check it out.

  • Broadway World Exclusive


  • Damon, Debbie, Casey, Matt and the rest of the gang continue to amaze me. Get excited!

    6 Comments:

    At 12:24 PM, Blogger Tina said...

    The video is amazing and you sounded wonderful, I'm so excited for this!

     
    At 7:52 PM, Blogger Nix said...

    and now you have two!! i love the new one with you and alexandra...

    and i CAN'T wait for BARE... i was supposed to come out on my birthday... which would have been amazing... but oh well... haha... i've waited this long i'll wait some more...

     
    At 8:27 PM, Blogger Caro said...

    Wow, Matt. You sound WONDERFUL in the video. I can't wait to buy the CD.

     
    At 11:27 PM, Blogger Mary said...

    This is a bit past due, but I can't wait for the CD to come out. And it was great seeing you last night as always - thanks for the chat. :)

     
    At 1:58 PM, Blogger grrrace said...

    wow. i will admit it, watching that video actually made me cry, tbh. lol i am so lame. i can't wait for the cd, you guys sound amazing. yaaay!

     
    At 10:57 PM, Blogger Amy said...

    If commenting is back up, does it mean that the insanity is over? I sure hope so. :knock on wood:

    Anyway, the entirety of the Bare adventure looks amazing. I can't wait to hear the finished product. :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home