Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanks...

I am thankful to have learned.

I have learned so much this past year. Looking back, I cannot believe how naive I was. I cannot conceive how naive I still must be. This career choice has proven to be wonderfully insane. The ups and downs in one day alone, are enough to make your head spin. I haven't done everything right this past year, but those mistakes always made me smile eventually. I was still experiencing. Negative or not, they were mistakes I could only dream about experiencing. So much good comes out of pursuing what you believe to be right for yourself. So many questions you never even thought you had are answered. Love and passion are the greatest and cruelest guides in life. Where they have lead me is irreplaceable. I couldn't ask for anything else. I look back at my own posts in this blog and I am astonished by the journey. Even now, during this strike, I have discovered how important the beautiful commotion is for me. I need it to be non-stop. I want to be exhausted! I love what I do. Absoloutely adore it, every part of it. I want to come up on the end of the year and just be happy that I did everything I could have done, right or wrong!

"It looks like you took the right road." People keep saying to me. I no longer believe that there is a "right road" at all. For me at least, things are hardly that linear. There is just life.

I am thankful to have lived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home