Thursday, November 01, 2007

A message to fans


To Friends, Fans, and Family,

As many of you know I have been harassed online for the past month. This person has used all means of communication to harass me...message boards, myspace...even this blog.

I have cut myself off from it by handing my myspace over to the authorities and a team of private investigators who specialize in Internet harassment. They have continued to receive numerous threatening emails from this person every night.

I recently discovered that a few of my biggest fans were victims of this person's harassment as well.

It is very important that all of you know how aggressive I have been to try and end this situation. The team at Spring Awakening has been very sensitive to the issue. We have the right to bring up some very serious charges against this person once the identity is revealed. Until that time, please know that we are doing everything we can to solve the problem.
Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home