Monday, March 16, 2009

Unfortunate Delay!

I will not be making the first scheduled show in Toronto, tomorrow night.

I am totally bummed I can't be there with the cast as the get their bearings in the new space! I have to work on Gossip Girl later than expected. While I'm not doing much in the scene, it's a big group scene and will be shooting into the night.

This was expected when I signed on to do Melchior, but I was hoping I could pull a Superman and fly out there tomorrow after shooting, making it to the performance.

I will still be there for the Wednesday matinee and will of course be on for the press opening Wednesday night.

I would also like to say that I think the cast is incredible. It is such a warm and open group to go into. Christy is a stunning Wendla and working with her and Mr. Bashoff this past Saturday was so exciting.

I cannot wait to start. I wish I could have been there tomorrow night!

See all you Torontonians soon!

4 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Blogger The DJF said...

Hey Matt! I wanted to write you a comment before (but they were disabled). I had a question for you.

I am an actor as well (I am friends with Anthony Lee Medina) and a few months ago I was struggling with the idea of having a personal blog and whether it would effect my career in a negative way or not. I've kind of gotten over the issue and decided I need to do what's right for me and not worry about it. I've also asked other actors who have blogs and they've told me the same thing. I was wondering if you had any thoughts on this. Thanks so much!

DONELL

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Free information about penis enlargement products, how it works, price of products, top products, and review of penis products. Visit http://www.buypenisenlargement.com

 
At 3:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

vimax pills - good blog friends! Post your article which is also useful for readers and to share information or experiences you have. I will visit your blog again. penis enlargement pills - i love you full http://www.male-sexual.com

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger How To Enlarge penis said...

Vimax Pills is a powerful natural herbal male enhancement that increases penis length and girth, sexual desire, sexual health and helps to achieve stronger erections, Buy Vimax Pills best penis enlargement pills

about author:
best penis enlargement penis enlargement pills improve sexual performance and stamina

best penis enlargement pills VigRx Plus Vimax Pills ProSolution Pills clinicali proven for enlarge your penis up to 3-4 inches in 3 month 100% money back guarantee FDA APPROVED
http://www.orderpenisenlargement.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home