Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Melchior Dates


In the spirit of this blog, I thought I would announce the interesting news this way.

Due to an unexpected situation on the tour of Spring Awakening, I have agreed to take over as Melchior in the city of Toronto while Kyle Riabko shoots a pilot he booked.

At the moment, I plan on only doing Toronto. I will be filling in for Kyle in this rather emergency situation from March 17th to April 12th. I am happy to be playing the role and working with the fantastic cast that is on tour. They are not only talented, but an incredibly sweet group of kids.

A month is a perfect amount of time. I would be unable to do any more due to personal and work engagements back in New York City. As it is, in my first week, I will be flying to New York during the day to shoot another Gossip Girl episode, and back to Toronto to play Melchior at night. I have complete faith this will all work out!

I am taking off for Cleveland tomorrow and running through the show with them on the weekend.

The past couple of days have been a bit of a whirlwind. I wanted to make sure that I had all the information before I announced anything. I have been running around like a fool trying to get my passport renewed since it only recently expired. Getting everything else in line before I leave (3 very important auditions...my dog...my apartment) has been a trick, but luckily my agent kicks ass.

I think this will be a great month. Hope to see you all there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home