Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Out and About


While my updates have seemed to slow down...I just wanted to say that I am still around and still productive.

I am currently looking for a new job. I have had a lot of promising auditions recently including a final callback for the male standby in Spring Awakening on Broadway. While I did not receive the role in the end, I had a fantastic final audition in front of both Michael Mayer and Duncan Sheik. I received very promising feedback.

I am focusing my time now on trying to get representation. I have a couple possibilities in the works.

So far, I have been able to go after and obtain a lot of things on my own in this city and it's been quite a learning experience. I am happy that I have been able to explore things alone and do not regret not having representation these past few months. However, in order to be seen for the next level of work that I would like to start doing...an agent would be very useful.

All is well. Huge congrats to a certain Miss Kate Chadwick (my co-star in The Butcherhouse Chronicles) who received a role in the Las Vegas cast of Mama Mia. And another congrats to Thomas Caruso (my director for The Butcherhouse Chronicles) who's "Mimi Le Duck" will be officially opening November 6th off-Broadway at New World Stages starring Eartha Kitt and Annie Golden. Get your tickets. It's a sweet, sweet show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home