Thursday, September 28, 2006

Transition



Oh...good times. I'm back into that awkward transitional phase of being an actor. Ya know, the part when you are out of work and you haven't got another job lined up yet? Yeah, it's that time of the year.

I've got a couple possible things in the works but who knows what will happen. It's a bit odd to sit here and realize just how much my life has changed over the past 5 months alone. I do miss London. I really loved that city and I really loved LAMDA. This past week was the first week of the 2-year program at LAMDA. It's odd to think about all of the people that I would have met and been close to. But, that's not my life, that's not what I chose, so I have to get over that.

I'm sure at some point this year, something will happen telling me that I've made the right choice to stay here. I just don't know how soon...or how long. I do know what has been happening so far has been very promising and very exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home