Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fully Rested


I had a wonderful vacation and visited LA and my old hometown in northern California. It was really great to have some time to myself and rest my body up. Oddly enough, after a year and 8 months I had never taken a vacation...just left for a few days at a time to do work related things. So it was really great to clear my head a bit.

I'm thrilled to return to the show this week. I had a chance to talk to my old high school's drama program about my experience over the past couple of years and it was really nice to reflect on it all myself. It put a really great perspective on things and I'm so excited to get back to work.

About to jump on the plane with sand in my shoes and a couple of wine bottles from Napa. Almost too relaxed to swing back into the pace of New York City, but I'm sure I will manage ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home