Monday, September 15, 2008

Upcoming Work and Such!


Just a brief update on my upcoming work.

I will be playing the all-singing role of young Nonno in the upcoming film "Once More With Feeling," Directed by Jeff Lipsky. The film stars Emmy Award Winning, Drea de Matteo, and Academy Award Nominee, Chazz Palminteri. The role is small but it was a blast to play. I appear in a couple scenes as the younger version of one of the main players in his Jazz singing days. I was thrilled to see that the fantastic Karen Ziemba also makes an appearance in the film as well.

And as Broadway.com reported, it's true that I will also be making a small appearance on the CW Hit, "Gossip Girl" next month. Don't blink :)! I am a huge fan of the show and it was a thrill to spend some time on the set.

One more thing! I will be out of the show on vacation September 22nd through the 28th. Zach Reiner-Harris and Jesse Swenson will be filling in for the role of Hanschen while I am gone.


I should have a new website up within the next month! Yes...finally.

2 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Dude, what ever happened to this movie? I've been googling my fingers off, but I can't find any info regarding a release date or screenings (unless there's some way I can magically go back in time to attend Sundance)! Make sure you let us know if you find anything out. I'm really excited to see you on the big screen!

Also, great job having that website up in the next month. =P

 
At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wellll, it's nearly September of 2 0 1 0 !! and there is still no website. What's the deal here??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home