Thursday, November 20, 2008

Two awesome concerts coming up!

Hey Guys,

I wanted to make people aware of two awesome concerts involving the cast members of Spring Awakening that are about to come up.

The first will be on the 8th of December. It's called "Want the Change" and will be showcasing some of our favorite songs and even bits of our audition pieces for the show. My audition song was written in 7/8....note to all performers...never do that to yourself or the accompanist. (Luckily I had the incredible Deborah Abramson to get me through that one.)

You can find all of the information on that concert here:

Broadway World Article

The second concert is one I'm really excited about. It is a Holiday Concert, December 15th at Joe's Pub, with song arrangements by Ann Marie Milazzo!

Trust me...you do not want to miss these arrangements. They are stunning!

Here's the article:

Broadway World Article

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home