Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sunrise


First off...huge congrats to Mr. Michael Hidalgo. I'll let him reveal all of the juicy details of what that sentence hints at on butcherhouse.blogspot.com...but I couldn't be more proud. Trust me...any success that comes to that man is well deserved.

The most powerful and wonderful thing in the world is to see a good friend succeed in some way or another. Whether it's finally landing that dream job, finding the love of your life, finally letting go, accepting yourself...I've watched so many of my friends completely blossom this past week and it's been overwhelming. I swear there must be something in the air! There is a lot of positive energy around me right now. I'm basking in it all with a broad smile on my face.

I have some news myself. I was recently cast as a lead in The New York Musical Theatre festival's "Lunch." The play is written by Shawn Northrip and is Directed by Shirly Serotsky. It is a comic, punk/rock musical about 8th grade love. I'll post more information about the show soon, but it's sure to be a blast. Visit NYMF.org for more information.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger M. Alice said...

"Michael Hidalgo"... I knew him once, I think... many years ago... I didn't realize he was still alive...

M'alice Highload

 

Post a Comment

<< Home